We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to help define us, create engaging social media content, flyers, brand guides, logos, and convert the clients' visions into intricate and eye-catching visuals.
Graphics make a brand visually appealing to the customers and induce purchase intent.
You will work with a Senior Graphic designer who will help you create and execute the vision. If you're someone with a great sense of aesthetics, we're looking for you.
The responsibilities of a Junior Graphic Designer include creating designs according to specifications, reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, and improving design tasks.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Ability to incorporate feedback with speed and accuracy.
- Engage and educate the agency/industry in new forms of storytelling.
- Ability to adjust your approach based on what the data and performance is telling us.
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation.
- Stellar design skills with a strong sense for typography, color, layout, and creative use of imagery.
Experience / Knowledge Required
- You should be eager to learn, take up new things, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience Designer with advanced level of proficiency in Photoshop and an intermediate or better understanding of Illustrator.
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Google Slides / Canva / Sketch
- Landing Page design experience
- Website design
- Responsible, accountable, and organized self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- A keen eye for detail
- Creating videos, GIFs, and motion graphics
- Beginner experience with Premiere Pro and After effects.
- Strong understanding of web design principles and best practices